homeWhat is [iD]DNA®?

[iD]DNA® is the only DNA-personalized concept, designed and developed in Switzerland, to provide you with research-based anti-aging and wellness programs designed from your individual genetic code.



[iD]DNA® is a brand new Swiss technology, culmination of 8 years of international research and development, in the field of biomedical, genetic and cellular age-management therapies.



Many people believe that American biologist James Watson and English physicist Francis Crick discovered DNA in the 1950s. In reality, this is not the case. Rather, DNA was first identified in the late 1860s by Swiss chemist Friedrich Miescher.



The field of genetics remains, to this day, an active area of ongoing research, but several landmarks are the foundation of iDDNA®:

  • Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1962 (discovery of the molecular structure of DNA – the double helix | Crick, Watson, Wilkins)
  • Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1968 (work on the genetic code and its role in protein production | Wolley, Khorana, Niremberg)
  • Human Genome Project 2003
  • Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2009 (how chromosomes are protected by telomeres – telomerase enzyme | Blackburn, Greider, Szostak)
  • the Free Radical Theory of Aging 1956 (Harman)
  • the Immunologic Theory of Aging 1969 (Walford)
  • the Cross-Linkage Theory of Aging 1941 (Bjorksten)
  • the Genetic Control Theory of Aging 1998 (Bengston, Schaie)




The origins of cell therapy date to the early 1900s in Switzerland, when Dr. Paul Niehans began researching the use of animals cells to reduce the effects of aging. Since then, anti-aging cellular therapies has evolved, offering great advancement in regenerative medicine. Since the 1960s, a lot of rich and famous, from actors to CEOs and heads of state, have traveled to Switzerland to undergo cell therapies injections in our rejuvenation clinics which specialize in youth restoration via revitalization and regeneration. Cell therapies through injectables have made it possible for this affluent population to maintain a very active lifestyle with an endless stream of stamina. Adherents have cited numerous positive results, including improved skin aging condition and muscle tone, an enhanced libido and a general sense of well-being. In 2015, Swiss regulators went tough on live animals cellular therapy, to protect the health of medical tourists, while ensuring that Switzerland only offers health services of the highest quality.

With more than 5,000,000 published studies on DNA, this is an ANTI-AGING PROGRAM THAT PUTS THE SCIENCE TO WORK.


Genes and Routine

Optimize what you were born with.

We are all different, both physically and genetically, and we are unique in the way that we respond to aging, skincare and exercise. Some of these differences are due to our lifestyle and the environment we live in, but recent scientific advances have shown that variations in our DNA also play a large role.

Although more than 99.9% of human DNA is identical among all people, it is the remaining 0.1% that makes us each unique. The most common type of variation is called SNP (single nucleotide polymorphism): a SNP may lead to a change, positive or negative, in the efficiency of the functionality of a biological process.

The reading of SNPs and their correlation with the environment makes it possible to identify specific pathways of personalized treatment.

[iD]DNA® will help you to address your concerns related to genetic predisposition and aging, with the most reliable, scientific and effective approach, as well as providing you valuable information on:

•    How your genes determine your body’s ability to protect you from further damage;
•    How and at what level you are genetically protected from environmental factors that accelerate the aging process.


The treatment is very individual:

The right ingredients, intensity and dosage, and in the right order, depends on your [iD]DNA® score, a benchmark of individual genes vs. lifestyle expression age.


Modern lifestyle affects your DNA.

Our challenge today is the lifestyle we have created; one that can negatively affect how we look and how we live. Not just the chronological advances that have coaxed so many into a sedentary existence, with air-conditioning and artificial light, but also such innovations as processed foods, meal replacement powders, energy bars, fast food restaurants, additives and preservatives, ultraviolet rays, global warming and pollution.

We are physically and genetically unique, therefore we respond differently to anti-aging procedures, nutrition and exercise.


Your genetic blueprint defines how you differ from everyone else – muscles, hair, brain, nerves, right down to the molecular function of individual cells. Because of these variations (SNPs), your skin ages, you absorb and use nutrients, respond to exercise and cope with stress differently.